|2019 Spring Exhibitors & Sponsors||2018 Spring Exhibitors & Sponsors|
|2019 Fall Exhibitors & Sponsors||2018 Fall Exhibitors & Sponsors|
EXHIBIT SPACE SOLD OUT
Purpose of PSV
PSV is dedicated to supporting its members professional and educational growth, promoting advocacy and ethical care for the mentally ill, fostering science and the progress of psychiatry, and making a positive contribution to the members’ local communities.
Invitation to Support
PSV is pleased to invite your organization to increase your visibility and build relationships with Virginia leaders in psychiatry. Industry support is vital to the success of this meeting and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
With unopposed exhibit hours in the Exhibit Hall, you will have an opportunity to generate new leads with psychiatrists.
Thank you for your support of the PSV!
Exhibit Move-in: Friday, October 4, 2019 | 3:00 – 5:00 pm
|Friday, October 4, 2019|
|5:30 – 7:00 pm||Welcome Reception with Exhibitors and Legislators|
|Saturday, October 5, 2019|
|7:30 – 8:15 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|9:30 – 10:00 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|12:30 – 1:30 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
Exhibit Move-out: Saturday, October 4, 2019 | 1:30 – 3:00 pm
EXHIBIT, SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Package details HERE
|Welcome Reception Sponsor||$1,500|
|Fall Mobile Meeting Guide Sponsor||$2,500|
Advertising orders can be submitted when completing the Exhibitor Agreement. AD SUBMISSION DEADLINE AUGUST 30, 2019.
|Full page, 4-color advertisement outside back cover of the printed program||$500|
|Full page, 4-color advertisement inside the printed program||$400|
|½ page, 4-color advertisement inside the printed program||$200|
|Logo on the conference website list of exhibitors||$200|
Newsletter Advertising (available year-round)
EXHIBIT SPACE SOLD OUT 9/3/2019.
- A minimum of 50% of the exhibit fee is due when the Exhibit Agreement is submitted. Payment is due in full by August 5, 2019.
- Payment for an Exhibit/Sponsor Agreement submitted after August 5 must be paid in full at the time of application.
This meeting is a private meeting for District Branch members and exhibitors whose products are in line with the district branch’s mission. We will consider all applications for exhibit space but reserve the right to reject any application which the district branch in its sole discretion determines is not consistent with our mission.
EXHIBIT FLOOR PLAN
EXHIBIT SPACE SOLD OUT 9/3/19
CLICK HERE to view the current exhibit hall floor plan. Updated September 3, 2019.
Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Exhibits are TABLETOP
- Space includes a 6 ft tabletop, draped with two chairs
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. PSV cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
PSV reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit booths if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
The program is available on the Mobile Meeting Guide. The guide will include lecture slides, program schedule, speaker list, attendee list, and meeting room locations.
EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATION AND PRODUCT/COMPANY DESCRIPTION
PSV exhibitor badge registrations and product or company descriptions are due by September 6, 2019. Email your badge names and descriptions to Julie Hitt in the PSV office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LEAD RETRIEVAL: The lead retrieval system offered for the conference is iLeads, a cloud based trade show lead capture app that lets you digitally collect and manage information from all of your trade show sales interactions using a smartphone or tablet.
- SHIPPING: Instructions for shipping to the Sheraton can be found HERE.
- AUDIO VISUAL: PSAV Price List and Order Form
- PARKING: The Sheraton has a parking garage directly across the street from the Hotel. Guests and Attendees may self-park or valet as both are complimentary.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS & PARKING
The headquarter hotel for the PSV Fall Meeting is the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel.
Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
3501 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
The group rates are $89 USD – $129 USD per night. The cut off date is September 4, 2019.
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 ▪ Fax: 804.282.0090 ▪ Email email@example.com